The ECTACO Corporation is a leading, world-known developer of electronic handheld dictionaries and software. Every company, employee, vendor, distributor, developer etc. is responsible for the proper use of the ECTACO trademarks and logos. The following outlines the ways for citing ECTACO Inc. in the United States and worldwide.
ECTACO TrademarksListed below are the most recent ECTACO trademarks. The absence of a name or logo in these lists does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that the ECTACO Corporation has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
Any other unlisted trademarks are registered in the United States and/or other countries. All unregistered trademarks are the sole property of ECTACO Inc.
1. The ECTACO trademarks should always be used as adjectives followed by appropriate nouns. Do not use the trademarks as verbs or nouns. Do not hyphenate the trademarks.
2. Always correctly spell the trademarks and logos with the appropriate trademark symbols in superscript.
- Do Not: Use your Partner® to organize your data
- Do: Use your ECTACO Partner® handheld to organize your data.
3. When mentioning the ECTACO logo, trademark or trade dress, always use it in the right context.
- Do Not: Put your Universal Translator in your pocket.
- Do: Put your ECTACO Universal Translator ™ in your pocket.
4. Never use the ECTACO trademark as possessive.
5. Never make the trademark plural.
- Do Not: Describe ECTACO's dictionary features.
- Do: Describe the features of the ECTACO dictionary.
6. Never hyphenate the trademarks.
- Do Not: ECTACOS features have just been updated.
- Do: The features of ECTACO handhelds have just been updated.
7. Do not shorten/abbreviate any ECTACO Trademarks
- Do Not: The Partner UT and the Universal Translator 103 are very popular.
- Do: The ECTACO Partner® UT-203 and the ECTACO Universal Translator™ UT-103 are very popular.
Third parties should never use "ECTACO" as part of their company, product or service name without approval from the ECTACO legal department. ECTACO will not promote companies that do so. In order to recognize that ECTACO claims certain rights in its trademarks, please use ® to indicate registered trademarks and ™ to indicate unregistered trademarks. These notice symbols should be superscripted after the mentioning of ECTACO products and word marks and should be subscripted after the use of the ECTACO logo. The trademark notice symbols should only be used as trademarks to identify a product offered for sale.
ECTACO logos should be reproduced exactly as shown. The ECTACO corporate logo should be used only by ECTACO, Inc and its authorized developers, distributors, vendors etc. ECTACO logos should never be inserted into texts or headlines.
- For instance: "The ECTACO Universal Translator™ UT-103 features the unique speech recognition system."
Any third-party trademarks appearing on ECTACO website are the sole property of their respective owners. Please note, that the totality of third-party trademarks appearing on ECTACO websites may not be limited to the indicative list below:
Please consult the respective trademark owners for guidelines on the proper use of their registered and unregistered trademarks.
- Millennium Computers SRL
- LLL Solutions
- Aramedia Software
- Babylon Software
|© Copyright ECTACO Inc. All rights reserved. Since 1990.|
|Czech Department ECTACO Inc|
V Polich 8, KRC, Prague, Czech, 140 00
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. +420-774999399
Our sites: www.ectaco.cz, www.cz-slovnik.cz, www.ectaco.name, www.globaltranslator.biz, Lingvosoft, www.ectaco.es, www.ectaco.co.it
|Languages: Achinese Afrikaans Akan Alabama Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Assamese Aymara Azeri Balinese Bari Bashkir Basque Batak Belarusian Bengali Bikol Bosnian|
Breton Buginese Bulgarian Buriat Catalan Cebuano Chechen Chinese-Simplified Chinese-Traditional Choctaw Chorti Chuang Chukchi Chuvash Creole Crimean Croatian Czech
Dakota Danish Dungan Dutch Dyerma Efik English Erzya Esperanto Estonian Evenki Ewe Fang Faroese Fijian Finnish Foochow French Frisian Fulani Gagauz Galician Gan Ganda
Georgian German Greek Guarani Hakka Hainanese Hausa Hebrew Hiligaynon Hindi Hmong Hokkien Hunanese Hungarian Indonesian Icelandic Igbo Ilocano Italian Japanese
Javanese Kalenjin Kamba Kannada Kaqchiquel Kara-Kalpak Karaim Karen Kashmiri Kashubian Kazakh Khakhas Khanty Khmer Kikuyu Kinyarwanda Kirgiz Kisii Komi Korean
Koryak Krymchak Kumyk Kurdish Kusaal Lao Latvian Lingala Lithuanian Lombard Luo Macedonian Madurese Magahi Maithili Makassar Malayalam Maltese Manado Mansi
Maori Mapudungun Marathi Mari Masai Medanese Minangkabau Moksha Mongolian Nanai Navajo Ndebele Nepali Newari Ninglish Nivkh Norwegian Nyanja Ojibwa Oriya Panay
Papiamento Persian(Farsi) Polish Portuguese Provencal Punjabi Quechua Rajasthani Romanian Romansh Runasimi Rundi Russian Samoan Sango Sanskrit Santali Sara Scots
Sepedi Serbian Shona Sichuanese Sidamo Silesian Sindhi Slovak Slovenian Somali Sotho Spanish Sundanese Swahili Swati Swedish Tagalog(Philippines) Tajik Tamil Tatar
Telugu Teochew Teso Thai Tharu Tibetan Tonga Tsonga Tswana Tumbuka Turkish Turkmen Uighur Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Venda Vietnamese Winnebago Wolof Wu(Shanghainese) Xhosa Yakut Yao Yiddish Yolngu Yucatec Zulu